- A guide to PAT testing
– clear step by step instructions on how to do it
- A guide to identifying customers
- Details of why they need to be testing their electrical assets
- Pre-designed adverts and brochures for you to use
- Pre-written letters for you to send to potential customers
- Fast PAT420 tester that will give you years of service
- The leads and adaptors you need to test 230 V appliances
- 1000 Pass labels
- PowerSuite Contractor PAT certification software to manage:
The PAT testing market is driven by the "Electricity at Work" regulations and not by the housing market so it offers a perfect opportunity to boost falling turnover.
Business in a box offers everything you need to change the direction of your business and to assist the aspiring PAT tester to set up in business.
This business in a box is ideal for any competent person or business wishing to diversify into a new market, to generate an additional income stream or simply start-out in PAT testing. For an electrical contractor this could be a tool to improve customer service by developing a wider portfolio of capabilities