- Everthing you need to start a PAT testing business in one box
- Comprehensive pagage including PAT tester, pad of 50 certificates, pass labels and adaptors
- Guide to marketing a PAT testing business, how to find clients and how to sell to them
- Guide to PAT testing, what to test and how to test it
- Free life-time product support
The Electricity At Work Act requires that electrical equipment used in premises where people are employed or are open to the public is maintain in a safe condition. An acceptable way of showing that the electrical equipment is safe is by performing routine portable appliance testing.
The New ‘Business in a Box’ from Megger includes everything an electrical contractor needs to diversify into PAT Testing. Any competent person can benefit from this package. It includes comprehensive guides on performing PAT testing, and marketing a PAT testing business to help any business or entrepreneur launch and promote this new venture.
Business in a box is ideal for any competent person or business wishing to diversify into a new market, to generate an additional income stream or simply start-out in portable appliance testing. For an electrical contractor this could be a tool to improve customer service by developing a wider portfolio of capabilities.